Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Jinju Lantern Festival

It has been way too long since my last blog post which now means I have many months to catch up on!

Let me start where I left off - Jinju lantern festival

This festival is usually every October in jinju, so a few of us decided to take a bus up and see what all the fuss was about. It was just spectacular! The lanterns were so much better than I ever could have imagined and the vibe around it was a lot of fun. Lanterns literally stretched as far as the eye could see, and not your usual lanterns either. They made people, temples, statues and tree lanterns! But me explaining it probably won't do it justice.

Let these pictures show you :)




Lantern tunnel!





All different custom made lanterns



I would highly recommend a trip to Jinju for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment