Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Paragliding


So I have always wanted to go skydiving and was supposed to do it when I went home in January but my funds decreased a lot quicker than I expected haha. So anyways I then decided since its soooo expensive to go skydiving here in Korea why not try the next best thing and go paragliding?
So one of my friends from SA and her husband had wanted to do it for a while so we decided to go for her husbands birthday and book it all and surprise him! Liz heard our plans and decided to come along too.
All in all I would say it was a tad pricey for the fact that you are only in the air for about 10 minutes but the whole experience was pretty awesome.
There were a few seconds when you run and literally just jump off the top of the cliff that I feared for my life but after that it got easier. You also fly tandem so you don’t have to worry about making some idiotic rookie mistake as the instructor does all the hard work and you just sit there and enjoy the view. And WOW was it a pretty good view!! I didn’t realize daegu could look so pretty from all the way up there. It was definitely worth the money but I am not sure I will be paying that to do it again anytime soon. Next time I would also prefer to go somewhere with a sea view!
Anyways the instructor had a camera mounted on a rod that he let me hold so we got some pretty awesome aerial shots, I will add them below. 







No comments:

Post a Comment